- This event has passed.
Spring Cleaning Dumpster Available
May 9, 2016 @ 8:00 AM - May 16, 2016 @ 5:00 PM
Between May 9th and May 16th, we will be making a dumpster available to all residents who would like to do some spring cleaning or just dispose of items they no longer need but aren't appropriate for the regular trash or a garage sale.
The dumpster will be located in the parking stalls north of the chiller tower.
**IMPORTANT: Items that should not be placed in dumpster:
- Motor Oils
- Car Batteries
If you have any of the aforementioned items that you need to throw away, please contact one of the locations listed below for help in properly disposing of them:
- Oil & Antifreeze - Safety Kleen - (402) 333-6321
- Hazardous Waste - Under the Sink - (402) 444-7465
- Electronics / Appliances - A-1 Appliance - (402) 504-1860
- Appliance Recycling - (402) 573-1566
- Landfill River City Recycling - (402) 731-0414
- Sarpy County Landfill - (402) 253-2371
If you have any other questions, please contact Stephanie in the building office.